The 16th annual tax sale seminar hosted by the Law Firm
Of William R. Richards, P.C.
was a huge success and
we would like to thank
all of our staff and attendees for making it possible.
If you were
unable to join us this year, we hope to see you in 2015.
Are You Looking For Answers to Your Tax Sale Questions?
- What has been the result of recent changes to the tax sale
- Antitrust Issues & Securities Fraud Issues.
- How do I prepare for the Tax Sale and what risks are
involved with purchasing at a tax sale?
- What should I do once I have purchased a Tax Sale
- What is Title Insurance, and do I need it to Quiet Title?
- and much more...
Please Click Here for our Forward
16th Tax Sale Seminar materials are still available in
book or USB format.
Please specify your format
below and make your check
for $249.00, or $284.00 (for both book and USB formats), payable to:
Indiana Tax Sale Seminar
c/o William R. Richards, P.C.
5120 Commerce Circle, Suite B
Indianapolis, IN 46237
Please Select One of the following:
■ Legal Matters:
- Antitrust Law
- Title Insurance
- Quiet Titles (essential if you wish to mortgage or sell a tax sale
- Voiding Tax Titles
- Defending Tax Titles
- All other questions regarding the tax sale in Indiana
■ Purchase and Sale of Tax Lien Certificates
■ Up to Date Information on Tax Sale Properties and Tax Sales
For more information about our Firm, visit our
website, or send us an email: