INDIANA TAX SALE
Law Firm Of William R.
(317) 859-5666 Office
Last year's annual tax sale seminar was a huge success and
we would like to thank
all of our speakers, staff and attendees for making it possible.
For questions, please contact Billy Richards at
email@example.com or by phone at 317.697.1360.
Are You Looking For Answers to Your Tax Sale Questions?
- What has been the result of recent changes to the tax sale
- Antitrust Issues & Securities Fraud Issues.
- How do I prepare for the Tax Sale and what risks are
involved with purchasing at a tax sale?
- What should I do once I have purchased a Tax Sale
- What is Title Insurance, and do I need it to Quiet Title?
- and much more...
Indiana Tax Sale Seminar
c/o William R. Richards, P.C.
8465 Keystone Crossing, Suite 212
Indianapolis, IN 46240
■ Legal Matters:
- Antitrust Law
- Title Insurance
- Quiet Titles (essential if you wish to mortgage or sell a tax sale
- Voiding Tax Titles
- Defending Tax Titles
- All other questions regarding the tax sale in Indiana
■ Purchase and Sale of Tax Lien Certificates
■ Up to Date Information on Tax Sale Properties and Tax Sales
For more information about our Firm, visit our
website, or send us an email: